P.O. Box 391693
Solon, Ohio 44139
Monetary donations are always most welcome
and allow us to provide medical care to our
new & existing animals! Please make checks
payable to Kelley's Kritters or donate on-line
with Paypal or your credit card.
OUR WISH LIST
For a full list of Kelley's Kritters Wish List, please click here!
- Gift Cards - Petsmart & Pet Supplies Plus, Amazon.com
- Clumping, scoopable litter
- Purina ONE dry food
- Purina kitten food (yellow bag)
- Dry cat food (any variety) for feral cats
- Canned cat food (any variety) for feral cats
- Fancy Feast wet food - specifically fish & shrimp flaked
- KMR powder
- Frontline Flea Treatment
- Revolution Flea/Tick Treatment
- Cat Beds
- Pet cages
- Antibiotics & Worming Medications
- Pet coupons
|"Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one's soul remains
2 uncontrolled breeding cats create the following:
2 litters a year at a survival rate of 2.8 kittens per
litter. With continued breeding:
Year 1 = 12 cats
Year 2 = 66 cats
Year 3 = 2,201 cats
Year 4 = 3,822 cats
Year 5 = 12,680 cats
Multiplying to a staggering
Year 10 = 80,399,780 cats
At this time of year, small, baby kittens are very
uncommon --- in general, the cats are not
breeding.... thank goodness!!!! The shelters &
rescue groups are given a small break!
However, don't let that stop you from adopting
your new best friend! We have MANY kittens in
the 4-6 month old category, available for adoption!
Not all of them are posted on our
petfinder.com page yet!
If you are interested in adopting a kitten/cat,
please fill out the pre-adoption application.
You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org